"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
Christian Tabernacle exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
- Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
- Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
- Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
Our Core Values
- The Bible is authoritative, inerrant, and our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living is loving the Lord God with our heart, soul, and mind and loving our neighbor as our self
- Dependency on God is submission to Christ in every area of our lives
- Prayer is the means by which we bring God's Kingdom to a broken world
- Missional Focus begins with sharing the Gospel with our family and then our neighbors both locally and globally